'King of asanas' is doing many crazy things nowadays in this crazy world. Sirsasana, called as headstand in layman terms. During the class, it is desired by everyone but achieved by few lucky ones. Necessity is to drain the fears and illusions out from you. Conciously it is possible for majority only standing against the wall. Though using the wall kills the main purpose of doing it, but atleast helpul in drainage of blod from lower body for purification.
Daily dose of head stand is life changing if performed everyday-
1. Improved circulation occurs during a headstand practice. Because the heart constantly has to pump blood against the gravity, the headstand gives the heart a rest and reduces unnecessary strain. In addition, while in headstand de-oxygenated
is able to flow more easily from the extremities to the heart for oxygenation. Good health is regained and work absentism is reduced
2. Improves brain functioning with circulation towards healthy state of neurons. Helps in enhancing memory, sharpening the analytical skills and clear thinking. Better equipped for decision making situations.
3. When the adrenal glands are flushed and detoxified with headstands, we create more positive thought and decrease state of stress. It will bring a cheerful day and life. Healthy and constructive relations with your colleagues.
4. Improves postural control, head stand is a position where spine and back muscles will come into force to divide weight uniformly. It strengthens core muscles like rectus abdominus, transverse abdominus and erector spinae muscles. Slowly in 2 weeks lower back pain will disaappear and posture will be much better than ever before, if practiced correctly. Long sittings in front of computer can be managed without hurting your back.
5. Brings balance and self control in personal life, doing this everyday will eliminates your fear and uncertainity. You will approach the life with positive outlook & confidence and having better work life balance.
Once you can manage your own weight, physically and mentally on your own head, you will be ready to manage and lead a company and work.