200 Hours Yoga Alliance registered Yoga TTC in Budapest
Intensive immersion program
September 06-October 01, 2021
Join our intensive 22 days, Yoga Alliance US registered course in Budapest, Hungary.
Learn more about us and courses and also practice before starting TTC through our YOUTUBE channel.
Our course will provide you with the necessary knowledge, skills, and insight to become an influential yoga teacher. We take pride in being an authentic yoga school from Rishikesh with international experience of teaching more than 5000 hours of courses in Europe (Austria, Hungary, Romania, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Italy). Our knowledge of teaching in the west has shaped our curriculum and teaching methodology, that makes it easily accessible to our international students.
Our Yoga Teacher Training is able to provide a solid foundation for those who are seeking to explore the real gifts of yoga and share it with others.
We are an experienced faculty that is committed to providing an open and inspiring education in the field of yoga and Ayurveda while allowing you to uncover your real interests and potential within the yogic path.
The 200 Hour Yoga teachers training with an authentic Indian Yoga school and Yoga teachers from Rishikesh (Capital of Yoga), India accredited by Yoga Alliance USA is designed to train you in several aspects of Yoga – Asanas (Postures), Pranayama (Breathing techniques), Yoga psychology in daily life, Meditation, Yoga therapy and Kundalini kriyas through philosophy and anatomy, with an accent on teaching practicum and teaching methodology to prepare you to become an independent and confident Yoga Teacher immediately after course. With this course, you can become a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT 200) with Yoga Alliance US.
We are training in India and Europe for the last 10 years, and so far trained more than 500 Yoga teachers.
Why our course is recommended?
1. It appeals to the rational and spiritual mind at the same time. The course contents are the blend of scientific understanding of yoga and Ayurveda and essence from an authentic source.
2. The course is taught by a native Indian yoga teacher with a teaching experience of 15 years in teaching and expertise in both yoga and scientific anatomy & physiology.
3. The course is worldwide respected and currently also conducted in 5 European countries along with locations in India.
4. The course is very well balanced and intensive in learning, even being level 1 200 brings you to an intermediate level of practice at an end.
5. The course entertainingly involves you and makes you love yoga more than ever before.
6. Our YACEP in partnership with the Yoga alliance system in Europe ensures learning and development through advanced courses like short-term courses of 50 hours and long-term 300 Hours.
7. Even if you aren’t looking for teaching, the course can be taken to deepen your practice that will result in personal development on the mat and in life.
Why learning at BinduSar Yoga Budapest?
This is an immersion program of 200 hours.
Small, dedicated group of students
Mentoring and close attention to your practice, teaching method, and personal progress
Daily practice of asanas in multi-style method Hatha and Vinyasa-based.
Classical training in pranayama and bandha.
The development of advanced and dedicated yoga practice, bringing the teacher in you
Online study before and after the course.
Facility to attend YACEP (Yoga Alliance continuous education program) in Europe.
Check the Budapest Immersion teacher training video of June 2021. Yoga Practice
Mukesh Kothari, and assisted by Studio teachers.
Early Bird - 1450 Euro till August 15, 2021 (contains tuition, printed materials and
important books on yoga, use of props and yoga mats at studio)
The above fee does not contain flights, accommodation, and meals.
Regular price - 1499 EUR
By paying the 300 Eur (105000 ft) as the non-refundable amount. Please write your details for the invoice. If we cancel the course, we would refund the amount.
Forint transfer account -
Bank acc no. 11717009- 20195902
Please apply directly by filling the application form below.
Or by email at
Language and instructions:
Minimum 1-year prior yoga asanas practice is required for this course due to its intensive nature.
Not recommended for absolute beginners.
From May 15 onwards pre-home practice will begin through online videos.
Check for our glimpses on TTC Gallery
The daily schedule of the course is as :
Monday - Friday: 9:00 - 17:00 (with a small tea break and a lunch break)
Saturday : 9 :30-12:30
9 - 11: 00. Yoga class practice
11:15-11:35 Brunch or coffee break
11:-40 - 13:20. Theory (Philosophy, anatomy, teaching methods, or Ayurveda)
13:20-14: 15. Lunch break
14:15- 16:00. Anatomy and alignments
16:00 - 17:00. Hatha yoga practice
Plus there are also 4 observance classes, that you need to appear as an observer to learn live class teachings, During the 22 days, you can choose the days for you. General classes are normally held from 18:00 - 19:30. Also, 6 regular classes should be attended during the course. 4 Home assignments during the course.
If you cannot come to Budapest, you can join us at the online TTC