Online Yoga classes
We have returned to the regular studio schedule through the online platform of Zoom, due to uncertainty with COVID- 19.
1. We do the class through the Zoom app; it will be interactive in nature, which means using verbal adjustments and corrections.
2. You need to download a free app of Zoom either on your IOS, Android, or Laptop.
3. Some advanced classes need prior permission to attend, mainly just open for the studio students, who have been to these classes earlier due to high-intensity sequencing.
4. All students who are having Valid studio subscription cards (bought in the year of 2020 only) are welcome to use it. You need to send us a photo of your valid Subscription card (bérlet) at the Facebook page of Bindusar yoga. Upon receiving, we keep the record and delete the upcoming used classes, if you attend.
5. The prices will be adjusted for all student cards (sold between January 01- March 10, 2020) on their remaining unused classes, because of the online price reduction by 20%.
6. All participants should confirm their presence for the chosen class, the latest by 90 minutes before the course begins. An invitation to the yoga class and other details will be sent to you.
7. The quality of video and sound can vary, as technical gadgets are not available in the market yet. Don’t expect as per the video and voice of the YouTube channel.
8. Every week the time table and level of classes are decided.
The schedule is here –
The portal used –
Registration process –
At least 90 minutes before the class, the numbers will be limited for advanced classes. Registration is possible only with the Valid Subscription card.
You can message to confirm the place at https://www.facebook.com/Bindusaryoga
The location –
Most classes are live from the studio to you.
Basics 1- Flow
Basics 2 – Vinyasa Krama
Basics 3 – Twist and arms (Detox)
Basics 4 – Hip opening (Pigeon series)
Basics 5- Back bending (Wheel series)
Basics 6 – Inversions
Elements – Advance vinyasa
Elements 2 – Advance backbends flow
Payments and mode-
The price of the class.
Single entry – 2200 ft (7 EUR or 30 RON )
10 class new online card - 15000 Ft (42 EUR or 205 RON ) (Validity 60 days)
Private Class – 12000 ft
Unlimted 30 days card. (15000 ft or 42 euro or 205 lei)
Minimum 16 classes of 75-90 minutes are guaranteed on schedule in a month. Suitable for regular practitioners who wish to do more than 2 classes a week. Not valid for workshops.
In all cases mentioned below, an invoice will be created. So, kindly send your name and address for the invoice at email@example.com.
Payments- (all currencies)
Revolut transfers – 0036309979949
Bank transfers for Forint –
Raiffeisen Bank (Hungary)
Bank account no. 1201 0824 – 0123 8375 – 0010 0002
Bank transfer for Euro -
Bank account - RO11BRMA0999100087929332 (EUR)
Swift code- BRMAROBUXXX
Bank name - Banca Romaneasca
Address of Bank -
Bulevardul UNIRII nr.35, Bl A3, Sector 3, Bucuresti, Romania,
cod postal 030822 (postal code)
Romania for LEI-
Bank account – RO11BRMA0999100087928944 (lei)
Swift code- BRMAROBUXXX
Bank name – Banca Romaneasca
Please consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program, if you have physical issues or past injuries. By participating in this exercise or exercise online program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, (you keep yourself safe and avoid pushing towards dangerous part) are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Mukesh Kothari and Bindusar yoga from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of this online program.