The fundamentals of Ayurveda in yoga.
Level 1 program.
Key concepts and practically applied Ayurveda for yoga teachers.
Ayurveda is the sister science to yoga, and those of you who have read classics of yoga have found various terms and concepts mentioned from Ayurveda.
The word "Ayurveda" is Sanskrit: आयुर्वेद, Āyurveda, meaning knowledge of life and longevity.
The healing part of yoga can be well understood through the understanding of Ayurveda and can be used during teaching yoga classes. This 30 hours course will focus on bringing Ayurveda inspired Ayurveda therapy, helpful for yoga teachers who are looking to widen and to bring therapeutic understanding in their yoga classes.
The course is a level 1 program for Ayurveda learning and its application of Ayurveda during the yoga classes and workshops. The 30 hours constitutes the part of Yoga alliance 300 hours learning course.
The fundamental concepts in level 1 and 2 courses.
1. Yoga classes for different types of bodies.
2. Understanding the system and roots of Ayurveda.
3. Diagnosis of diseases and causes of the disease manifestation.
4. Tridoshas concepts
5. Unbalancing and balancing of doshas.
6. Diets for doshas type.
7. Meditation and Ayurveda
8. Toxin and its eliminations
9. Introduction to Ayurveda therapies.
Recommended for :
1. Yoga teachers
2. People who are interested in Ayurveda lifestyle
3. People who are interested in Ayurveda based yoga practice
4. Massage therapists
The dates for the course:
2019 July 25, Thursday 18 - 20:30 (Starts the course)
July 26, 27, 28 (Whole day)
The language of the course:
The location of the course:
Bindusar yoga school of India,
Budapest 1061, Jokai ter. 3
225 Euros (super early bird by June 15)
255 Euros ( Early bird June 16- July 01)
295 Euros regular price