Ayurveda Therapist course
Tri dosha Ayurveda course in Budapest
The course is designed for working therapists, masseurs and other professionals who are looking for additional knowledge to enhance their skills. The course focuses on theory and practical application of Ayurveda therapies. This course will help you to understand Ayurveda in a better way and provide the training for treatments and massages of Ayurveda.
The first module, of course, contains: (18 hours)
1. Fundamentals of Ayurveda.
2. Tri doshas and its role in healing
3. Ayurveda lifestyle
4. The mind-body connection
5. Ayurvedic nutrition and the six tastes
6. Applications of oils and pure Ayurvedic herbs.
1. Abhyanga full body
2. Mukha abhyanga (Face massage)
3. Pada abhyanga (feet massage)
4. Basics of marma and its applications
5. Shiro abhyanga (head massage)
Registration and Information:
Email us: or speak at studio reception.
Date and location:
2019. December 17,18, 19 (Daily 9-15)
Budapest 1061, Jokai ter. 3
Early bird: 210 EUR if applied till November 25
250 EUR after the early bird date.